Thursday, October 31, 2002

Thursday Morning

Had a good early part of the day yesterday. John came and finished his jobs around the house. Visited by Kate and Paul at lunchtime, much inspired by their energy, I took the plunge and went to the library. I used to work in Hammy House it is not the nicest building in the world.I think a sort of five floor seventies polytechnic with not much spent in the way of decor best describes it. I notice now that it is in the centre of prime building sites for yuppie flats and student halls, so may not last long. Kieran, Tracey, Mick and Clare were most helpful. I was visited by Janet a former member of my team when I worked there. After that I bumped in to Ali P and Caroline, my counterpart from Central PCT. We went and took tea with Fran and Amanda. Very pleasant, though I nearly fell asleep once. I also saw Ron and John, avid blog followers who are now ensconced in their own office and they reminded me of statler and waldorf, (in the nicest possible way). I had a good time there but was tired afterwards, talking to a group of people in a strange environment may be very tiring. I had boiled egg and toast for tea, and I was sick as a dog afterwards.
Today - Helen my visitor for this PM has cancelled, Jean has taken a days leave to restore order to chez Clare after the decoration. Gym for me, then the tip I think.

No comments: