Friday, October 18, 2002

Friday morning - After doing yesterday afternoons entry I took another walk to the end of the road, I guess the theory is this walking stuff gets easier the more you do it. I have walked further in the last week than ever, you wouldn't believe the sense of satisfaction I got from making it to the end of the road. I think the gym needs a plug, it is fully accessible and totally inclusive. The atmosphere from both staff and members is great, nearly everyone will speak to you, or pass a friendly word of encouragement, go and look at its facilities here. The only problem I think is it lacks a pool, sauna and steam room, but the price is competitive and the food isn't bad at all. Advert over. More visitors yesterday, Ali P from work, Sister Mary, Mike and Ian old friends from Winwick days. By the way for those who don't know Winwick was a large mental hospital housing 3000 patients where I started my nurse training in the seventies.

No comments: