Sunday, October 27, 2002

Sunday Morning

Woke up with abdo pain, plan to speak to the dietitian tomorrow about my intake. Yesterday, 1/4 weetabix in milk and 3 x 2 tablespoons of low fat custard, plus cups of tea and water. Doesn't seem enough to me, might need some sort of supplement type thing. Going back to a fully liquidised diet today see can I keep more down. I've learned some lessons in perseverance and patience since I had this op. It is cold here, the wind is blowing a gale, I have taken to wearing a fleece over my pyjamas. Last phase of home improvement tomorrow - carpet cleaning - deep joy. The loopylibrarian in his own proactive way has submitted an image of a 99, not the one I wanted, to be fair he realised this, but I still took the Mick in the e-mail. I think Arsenal must have got beat again, but football is beyond me. I am looking for a computer program with the following features - allows you to monitor daily food intake -returns calorie and protein carbohydrate proportions etc, preferably able to work in handheld as well. I think I had one in a weightwatchers pack I bought a few aeons ago. I threw it out before the op thinking I wont need that again.

No comments: