Monday, October 21, 2002

Monday morning - I had a day off yesterday. The girls enjoyed the concert, one of them more than the other it seems. The house now has several items of Gareth memorabilia, I suspect some of them will figure in the new decor. Yesterday we went out to Ruth and Pauls for Sunday lunch. I sat at a table with other people and looked almost normal. My side plate had some mash, carrot and turnip and about an ounce of chicken. I ate less than half of it and sat through two courses. I was amazed at the size of other peoples portions, and that only six weeks ago I would have eaten them and then some. I have to say the home made hot apple pie and vanilla ice cream was the bit I really fancied. Still I am lucky, I don't feel hungry at all and this weight loss is worth it all.
After we got home efforts were focussed on getting ready for John the decorator.

No comments: