Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Wednesday Morning 08:07, this is the earliest I have been up since I came out of hospital I had forgotten there was two eight o'clocks in the day. I have an appointment with Frank the GP at 9.10. Slept right through last night with no medication. Had a busy day yesterday, started off by going to Walton to get my bloods done. All the usual things to test as well as iron, zinc and magnesium. Visited by Stella and Ann two colleagues from mental health days, had a late lunch of tuna and mayo, mixed but not liquidised (a first). It was fine but seemed like someone had forgotten the bread. Went out for a walk but defeated by the elements, too wet. Visited by Dave and Bev from Hamilton House, followed by Ruth, Bea, Colin, Jenny Hannah and Alan. Had some unliquidised soup ( another first) for tea, whilst they were here. They were followed by Ruth and Tom. A full visiting session if ever there was one. Off to get sorted and see Frank -update later.

No comments: