Monday, October 07, 2002

Monday Morning. Saturday night was bad, after tea I was ill for about an hour, vomiting didn't bring on the immediate relief it normally does. Very fed up. Sunday was quiet with no visitors - Ally went out for lunch with the rest of the family, to Owens at Childwall Fiveways. Jean and I had liquidised soup. Continuing with my walking each day, I am convinced I am more mobile than before the op. I had to extend my crutch (walking aid)by one notch. I am definitely more upright than before. I watched "The Shield" on channel five on Saturday and Sunday nights - website at here The main character is a bad cop who looks like a cross between Phil and Grant Mitchell and Bruce Willis (quote lifted from the Guardian). Thanks to Sandra Bagnall for putting me on to it.

No comments: