Saturday, October 05, 2002

Ali Lee and Archie her baby turned up just after four. Ali did a good job about putting my head in perspective about things, I am doing well and things will get better. Archie is just cute beyond words, having a small babe in the house cheers everyone up, especially my daughter, who had invited Lizzie her friend to meet Archie. Ali Lee also pointed out about not even being mentioned when visiting. A new policy then all visitors get mentioned, (to be fair its not the first complaint I have had). Ali brought a get well card from the executive team at the matchworks. Terri Holcroft from Hammy House called in on her way home, she thinks I look good and pointed out how much more mobile I am compared to before the op. BTW the spell checker aint working.(well it is really but I installed some software to stop the numerous pop ups when surfing and it killed it)

No comments: