Saturday, October 19, 2002

Saturday morning, madness has descended upon the house and possessed the female occupants. We have to clear Ally's bedroom prior to John the decorator starting on Monday morning. I am trying to stay cool, and as a gesture am trying to tidy the three square metres I occupy. I had a great sleep, woke up stiff but dragged myself out of the pit. Yesterday I was raving about going to the end of the road, well, last night I went round the block ie the end of the road x2 plus some. Mind you I was shattered after. I stopped twice but was made up with the achievement. I'm off to the gym later, soon I think before lunch and then I can enjoy my soup.Ally and Jean are off to see a Gareth, Will and Zoe (concert) tonight in Manchester. I think they were competitors in one of those dreadful starmaker shows. Ally is well in to Gareth and she has been dancing round the house this morning. I got the tyre replaced on the car yesterday, I rang the lease company and a man comes to the house to do it. How civilised, I was impressed. You'll probably get another posting today, when those two are off to the concert.

No comments: