Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Wednesday AM - A busy day yesterday, the decorating continues to proceed at an alarming rate, and several visitors in attendance. Tony Woods and his wife Lisa who was involved in the I North Nibley Romania Team a charity that I was involved with a few years ago The images on the website brought back a lot of memories. They were accompanied by their son Callum celebrating his 2 year old birthday, by sleeping throughout. Straight after them was Tommy McDonough, podiatrist and British winner of the guess the weight loss competition. He collected his bottle of wine, he kept me amused with his somewhat weird sense of humour, which I identified with straightaway. Bit of sickness today and some pain in the night, but still making progress. Off to the hospital on Friday, to Dr Wildings clinic, he is an endocrinologist who referred me for surgery, so I guess Friday will be my last appointment there. I'll talk some more about that in the next posting. Page views on this blog are down, only 4 today taking us up 899 for the month of October. I was saying to Tommy that the blog is getting a bit samey and the fear and excitement of the surgery bits are no longer there. Personal emails are also down, so if you are reading this let me know you are still out there

No comments: