Saturday, October 26, 2002

Saturday Afternoon

Bit late today - still chucking up for England, I am in one of my water only phases. It got worse yesterday and I ended up taking three Buccastem anti-emetic tablets in bed. Still the sedative effects put me right to sleep. Johns last day decorating and stuff today - only had to go to B&Q twice. He has been unlucky every job seems to have had problems through no fault of his own. I am shattered, I have spent most of the day languishing on the couch in various states of alertness. Feeling a bit better now, every quiet moment is giving over to imagining delicious food, still concentrating on bacon, toast and Dim sum as my most desired objects. Outside the the B&Q I got a bit of an urge for a 99. For the uninitiated its a wafer cone, with very artificial ice cream, raspberry sauce and a chocolate flake. mmmm. I found a sort of image, but it wasn't the classic advertising shot I want.I have to get the loopylibrarian to do a search.
At the hospital yesterday it was a bit weird and I got discharged, not much more to say think I'll write them a letter.

No comments: