Monday, October 07, 2002

Monday Afternoon - Still in pain along bottom of ribs left hand side. Didn't sleep at all well last night. Tried something new this am, Jean woke me up at 7.30 and gave me breakfast. We have been struggling to fit everything in if I don't get up till 9.30-10. Doing OK today went to ASDA, well the opticians really for some new glasses cleaner. While Jean was in the mall I sat people watching. The man was there to empty the Liverpool cat welfare food donation bin. They done good this week. The man sorted about 60 tins into separate bags based on brand. Fascinating to watch, I need more brain stimulation. Also I cashed in my penny drawer, I stick all my loose change in a drawer. In ASDA they have a machine that counts it automatically - kewl. Sixty four quid, not bad for a load of old slummy. Then off to PC world to buy a treat, I didn't I wouldn't pay their inflated prices. Jean bought a gardening cd???

No comments: