Friday, October 04, 2002

Friday am -visited yesterday by Gail and Sandra, we did laugh. Frank (doc, not barber) came later on. He was on top form, as ever. He thinks the pain I am getting may be caused by nerve inflammation from where the retractor was holding my offal out of the way during the op. He prescribed some different pain killers (which the pharmacist had never heard of). He said if these don't work I can have some steroid and stuff injected direct to the site of pain, (don't fancy that). See him in two weeks or before if the painkillers don't work. Rang Mr Kerrigans secretary about an out-patient appt. Next slot is 3rd December (too far away), she is going to try to fit me in.Had a scrambled egg for tea - disaster sick again, back to the drawing board. Feel really fed up about this. Mary (my sister) and her husband came round after tea, that and the League of Gentlemen cheered me up.

No comments: