Saturday, October 12, 2002

Saturday night - Last night i went out in the dark for the first time for ages. Went to pick Ally up from a year 8 disco, being an all girls school the invite the year 8 boys from St Margarets (another church school) for the evening. It was strange for me being out at 10pm. Ally was surprised to see me. Saturday has been quiet been to Speke retail park shopping, though I sat in WHSmith and read 3 computer books whilst the girls did the business. After that we went to pick up "me mam" from "me nans" (mother from grandmothers). My mum has been worrying about my recent downturn, but I was able to reassure I'm on the up again. My brother thought things were that bad he rang up to see how I was. I've been watching the DVD of " A bridge to far" it starred a galaxy of stars including Erik Chitty - my hero. Jean said I should not let me chitmeister general adulation go too far. (you may need to read the archives to understand this). Eaten two meals today and only a tad of vomit, hurrah!

No comments: