Thursday, October 24, 2002

Thursday afternoon

Had a couple of no don't stop emails yesterday, thanks Kate and Ron. Enthused by this outpouring of public emotion I pressed on. I have introduced new features, titles and a retrospective on the early weight loss days (as indicated by italics). I got a lot done yesterday, Ally was busy with Lizzie Craig and John worked tirelessly on the decorating.I concentrated on college type stuff, I have been doing a Masters degree for three years here. I'll probably get there one day. Been sick since last night unable to hold down much but not to worry. This morning was busy Jean was off to buy more B&Q provisions for John to install.I ate breakfast, was sick and then went out to get a haircut. The change is almost complete nearly all of my hair has gone. My barber Frank is totally supportive he is made up I have lost so much weight. He wants before and after shots to display in his shop, I think I better wear a hat for those.
Off to the gym after that, Jack says I can increase the aerobic bit of my workout and start coming three times a week.

No comments: