Thursday, October 17, 2002

Thursday Morning. Saw Frank after a long wait, top quality as ever, he was made up with my progress and weight loss. Changed all my liquid medicaments back to tablets - fantastic the syrups are almost all unpalatable. He is trying to sort the eczema on my hands again, I've had a bit of a flare up. Sam from work visited me at lunchtime she looks well its amazing what two weeks in Florida can do. I went out in the afternoon and got a flat tyre which was duly put right by Mr RAC. I was a bit sick again, but I am determined not to let that stop me. Visited later by Val Vernon my boss, we had a good laugh mostly at my expense. Dave and Hazel came round later again lots of good solid belly laughs which I feel more able to participate in. Somewhere in the middle I went out for a walk, and I got all the way to the end of the road, first time I have been there on foot for some years. I had a rest at the end then set off back, feeling like I had had a major achievement. Gym this morning so I need to rush to don my lycra one piece. Hopefully update later.

No comments: