Monday, October 28, 2002

Monday night

Trying to get on top of this blog thing - I wont have much time tomorrow. Carpet cleaners were a cool pair of scally dudes, but a fine job - they have a web site. Sam and Eileen came to see me. Eileen couldn't get over how well I looked and how well I was moving. Sam was just pleased at how well Everton are doing. She was wearing a parka - and informs me this is fashionable (I might be old but I'm not gaga). I checked with Ally later and, it is, of course (and I am). Will work on some more reminiscences, still wondering how the sigmoidoscopy story went down (or up). I'll do some more work on the website tomorrow inbetween gym and stuff. Not saying I'm not fit but I have asked my mum aged 72 to come the tip with me tomorrow. I'll drive she can lift.

No comments: