Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday interface with public services

Jean and I make first appointment at 9.30 both struck by frequency of toilet use by NHS staff. Business done she drops me by the royal I seek out starbucks and break my fast. Tall black americano extra shot bottle of water and belgian chocolate swirl sees me 4.95 lighter. Cake a bit dry and too chocolately for me. Thought it was slightly better than the greasy spoon down the road. I am killing time before my 12 noon with peter Kinderman in the uni which I reckon is 15 minutes away. Got another appt after that at 12noon with my counsellor. I see starbucks has a new signaure hot chocolate - I wonder if Ally knows. I think about the emails I need to write but to be honest would sooner mooch blogging and taking pictures. I am beginning to realise how much I love my camera. I need a camera pressie. Not sure if it should be a mini tripod grippa thing, a macro lens or an external flash. I may have to go the uni book shop at lunchtime. Choices choices.

No comments: