Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday Morning

Goosed I can hear the phone and my blackberry ringing away. I just turn over and ignore it. Eventually I give in its yasmin from mentorn and followed by jane. It takes up a lot of time. Then jean rings. Feels like I been on the fone all night truth is I keep falling asleep and waking up. Let shakespeare out and do the washing. Deep joy in dire need of food I hot foot up to simply coffee in need of breakfast. I end up with a baked spud instead. It was filling but not what I wanted. Enjoyed the path to 9/11 last night on beeb 2 and recorded the new drama on beeb3. - caught a blimp of lawrence on the trailer so seems an essential watch. Got a counselling appt and need to work out when I am in work this week. Need to catch up on website stuff and personal stuff too. Busy

No comments: