Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sat cont

Committee bled into mods. So fi vineeta jane nell me joined by steve pip sarah jayne rachel sarah and jilly. Went well good meet but too long for goldfish brain man. Degenerated into social side. I stayed sober due to meds change and it was kinda interesting. A whole new perspective for me. Ordered a curry fromk the take away recommended by the hotel. Fairly qaverage and pricey. Late night for me went to bed at 1 the stragglers stayed up till 2. I was goosed. I was helped in sobriety by jayne nell and jane. Woke up to a crap continental breakfast (mental note to go for feb or mcd take out next time). Got lift to nottingha from rachel and jilly. Nell made train so did I. Coffee double decker sunday times blog and mp3 player mix of dylan and jools. Good stuff.

No comments: