Sunday, September 24, 2006

Saturday Big Thinking day

Lot of stuff going on in my head where I am going. Spent Saturday toddling along allerton road went to pet shop and then on to mums with "diabetic" cream cakes as gift. Sensed history repeating itself as mum visited nanny every saturday via two buses for the last thirty years of her life. (Hope I get me licence back (bad thought)).
Listen to mum who is just glad of someone to talk at as she describes the fleas tics and worms she has pulled out the dogs arse. This she does as she is cooking lunch happy days.
I get the bus back to tesco do a minimalist shop then get a taxi back home. Chung Ku for saturday nights tea.
Sunday was cooking lunch for nine is a big job. Had the worst headache I have had since the bleed. Think I was tired and last nights crap sleep didnt help.
Produced a fine chicken and pork roast dinner in ample portions for 14.
Watched europe beat the US at golf then Everton get robbed against Newcastle. Didnt do much in the pm.

No comments: