Friday, September 08, 2006

Filming in Times Square.

Jane is getting guys on street corners and doing some health checks. Scott funky dude on sound Action man paul the real star on camera, Jakob guards kit and signs release. Erina on 2nd camera and robert sort of directs ( I think). Paul says I am the grip, which means I lug the tripod. Talk to a nice traffic cop in times square from puerto rico.I watch Jane and their gang doing their stuff. Bored shitless I decide to help by acting as Jakobs assistant fetching drinks and guarding gear. He even lets me do a release form. That lad will be big I predict so sucking up seems apt. we lunch in some sort of stange gaff.t gump Paul tells me its themed on forrest gump. took lunch here The service was exceptional I had a blueberry lemonade and a bucket it was good. All seemed good. then we we were off to do my bit.


New York 2
Sep 6, 2006 - 149 Photos

No comments: