Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Arrived heathrow

10 minutes late after 35 minute flight. Good stuff on a 757 had 3 seats to my self. My 3rd breakfast was a bacon and scrambled egg panini and water. Read the times and the daily mail. Got off the hairyplane and hoofed it to terminal 4 after baggage reclaim. I just seen a lady with a krispy kreme donut bag I want one. I rang Jane she's on her way due in about 11.30 I am sat outside in smokerland the airport is too noisy and bright stimulating colours for me. I think I have left my nano behind which would be a fag as I have the usb cable headphones and headphones. Policing this gaff must be a nightmare even before orange alert or whatever we are on. I plan to look again for my nano. My finding skills are shot at. One more try. I shall even annotate the contents of my handbaggage see if that helps.

No comments: