Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Appointment mix up

So I appear at ten to twelve. My appointment was for ten the lady tells me at 12.30. Grrr I go into bild panic tinged with my best impression of rage (that means I shake and huff and puff), she tries to book me in for over a month from now. I am initially of the opinion of fuck it I really can't be bothered. Life is going to be peachy now Stephen Fry and all the other luvvies are out with bi-polar. I am just flailing in a barmy nark. Grrrrr.
I go into the catholic cathedral to try to catch me a soothing vibe. Then down to the mission cafe for lunch prayer and meditation. Adfter calming down I foolishly decide to break the spell by hoofing it madly across town to the building society to pay two cheques in. The lady asks me if we are going to buy something nice. Her eagerness to sell me a product winds me up and I see my arse. I mutter something about ISA's which shuts her up. Hare back across town via Dixons or currys digital as it is now called where my desire for a purchase goes unfulfilled. Counselling with maureen at 2 and despite unannounced fire alarm practice it goes well.

No comments: