Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Going underground

Out of the pit at some unearthly hour. Jean gives me a lift into town for my counselling appt at CIC. Being early and sans breakfast means aq quick call into the mission cafe. I see cozzie hoovering by the door and I am in. Back of the net. Tea toast and a supportive natter. Then up to see Maureen at CIC. Ironically carrying two bottles of champagne. The woman on the desk is cheery as ever and barks at me for tring to write in the staff signing in book. I give her my best but I am mental look but it counts for nothing here. She looks to be a grand master in ju-jitsu and 4th dan control and restraint. A big bad look from her kills me dead.
Tomorrow I start the Chester Course and am thinking about kipping two nights in Chester. Hmmm.
Got a busy day today. Need to start thinking about writing Fridays talk.

No comments: