Sunday, September 03, 2006

Long journey

Lifes too short to be with you. Drinkin wine spoh dee oh dee stix mcgee. Witchita lineman Glen campbell. Every one must get stoned Bob dylan in a very wet derbyshire. Just passed through reddish north which is in manchester apparently. Need some more music putting on the ipod nano for sure some stones.
Paul Simon still crazy after all these years. What's that all about.
Sunday bloody sunday U2 which I like when bono doesn't dissapear up his own bum. I like the still haven't found version where the gospel choir are on. James sit down I like this stuff kieran will be chucking up. The badnews is I think I have left my book scaredy cat in the hotel. Hope not but will need stuff for trip to New York.

1 comment:

Kieran said...

Nah, you're mostly OK but the Jackson's? Loads of my guilty past in there with the Housemartins and James (who always make me laugh ever since I saw them support the Smiths with the guy playing guitar wearing shiny green satin effect shorts - not what you expect at a Smiths gig). Even the Boneo bit I can live with, eighties child I am. Mind you I'm in te middle of a big Billy Childish, Holly Golightly thing right now and for a bit of variety throwing in the Psychedelic Furs!