Saturday, September 23, 2006

The big day arrives

After a hearty breakfast and a polish of the presentation I mooched to the pear tree where I met charlie anna and rebecca for the drive to college. Arrived had coffee and gort nervous as hell. Said prayers and started at half nine good start middling middle and a good end I think. People were positive, they are a a kind group. I didnt encounter any negative vibes. I showed the first part of the Granada edition DVD and the were a few people who said they felt choked during that or my talk. As ever spilling my own guts was draining and I ate more lunch than I should. After me was a PCT chief exec who gave a chapter and verse obesity strategy delivery stuff. She had good political answers but again I will await the evaluation. Scrounged a lift home off Suzannah who lives a couple of roads down from me her mum used to teach Ally and is fondly remembered as a great teacher. Suzannaah had a little miss chatterbox on her dashboard and she lived up to it she is doing some sterling work in North Huyton a most deprived borough between cantril farm and prescott. Got home, spewed up after tea and went to Beas home via tesco - nine for lunch on Sunday - bliss.

No comments: