Sunday, September 03, 2006

More mp3

Tom and jools don't you kiss my cheek. All along the watchtower big bob dylan.
Housemartins happy hour Ally favourite as I recall. Maybe some reserved seat action. Someones in mine so I am next to her in someone elses but being british we are all seething and saying nothing. I love the tension two pensioners have upped the ante theh fought for the freedom to have reserved seats. The codgers are armed too aqnd to a soundtrack of lou reed walkijng on the wild side I imagine them decapitating the offending reserved seat snatchers. One of them has a glass eye and keeps giving him me the evil eye with it. So I polish it and give it him back.
The champs tequila always reminds me of an ER episode.
Then its on to led zep whole lotta love. Odd man out tom and jools while I eat a crayfish rocket with lemon and black pepper mayo on malted brown bread made by the foo.go company with biodegradable pack. Surprisingly no web site. What's up 4 non blondes.

No comments: