Thursday, June 16, 2005

Thursday AM outline for the day.

Up eat ablute sort mail, see frank the doc, cross at missed blogging
opportunity in waiting room. The dilemma how to replace blackberry
function still looms. Then I plan a walk in the park calling at Craig
the independent pharacist on Allerton Road. Get scripts filled then
off to Ma's. Poop I realise I have forgottent the cheque to pay into
bank.
Plan lunch out - worry about cals with ma aim for a butty me thinks.
Turkey breast for tea so need spuds and veg. Where to take me ma is a
prob she favours the ASDA me tesco and we have common ground in LIDL.
Any shop where you can pick up USB accessories, gardening gear, exotic
veg and walking boots cant be all bad.In the docs waiting room I gegg
in on a conversation. A womens son has been shot and slashed. the area
has gone to the dog she says. This is where I was brought up, it was
posh..ish now it scares me.
A poster in the docs window proudly announces that the whole area is
now some sort of ASBO area of outstanding natural beauty and the
police have special powers.Me mam never goes out after dark or opens
the door.I recogmise two people from primary school in the waiting
room they appear dressed younger than me but look iller and drawn.
Turns out the mp3 player is stuffed that makes me cross - I hear about
a lad getting a seven stretch but only serving two
So appt at 10 its 10.45 and i am scrawling this in a note book in the
hope of transposing it later.
I am alarmed that beating shootings and slashings seem de rigeur round
here - in my day it was throwing stones setting fire to crisp bags
full of dog muck and chicken on the railway. And I was a bad one.
Right into see frank top doc we go through things I have a list. No
wonder you are late is so thorough and so caring. We go through
several things I review tablets mood and health I am better than I
have been for months. I am struggling to get calcium D3 and zinc in
but we discuss that.
I told him I still have worries if i am really ill. He assures me that
both he and prof have objective views that I am. Its odd because today
I feel good. (But not good). I was worried that London would start me
off on a high but it doesnt seem to have. I shoot in the car to
caldersones and park it about half a mile from the pharmacy, plan is
to walk to the pharmacy and back again, then maybe into the park. Will
have to get out with Jean again tonight too. Gym tomorrow I guess. To
save time and assess public amenities I post this from a PC in
Allerton library - no coffee though otherwise top. If there is a bog
it will be ideal.

No comments: