Sunday, June 19, 2005

Saturday Evening - Welcome Shakespeare

Pleasant in the garden in the afternoon, Ally reads Jean kips I chat
on the phone to Andrew. I feel somewhat guilty at how little I have
contributed to the greater good this week. But I must confess the self
indulgence and "me time" has been pleasurable. Andrew is as easy to
divert from the point in hand as I am. So a conversation often takes
pleasurable twists and unexpected leads - best to be away from the PC
when we are a wandering. Tea - is a Tesco cottage pie and veg -
inappropriate for the weather but goes down surprisingly well. After
tea enjoy the doc about the Doc, then watch the final ep. A bit
cheesey in parts but a good one. The new Doctor is unveiled its the
chap from Blackpool and Casanova - whom I always call Robert Carlyle
despite knowing thats not his name. Chilling in the evening watching
the rabbit.

No comments: