Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday - good news.

We arise from our slumber late. I fiddle on PC Ally cleans Shakespeares des res (v. stinky)and then we go to Ruth and Pauls for lunch. No grandma and Alan,  replaced by Colin and Hannah. Conversation cosiderably more ribald as a result. I scoot off to Aintree to see Mac he is off the vent since yesterday and looks considerably brighter than I thought he would. I cope significantly better with the CCU than I thought I would. I believe I was tramatised and had some mild form of PTSD. A cocious visit whilst relatively healthy head wise does me good. Take Jude to the airport and we chat. Mac the Poor sods in for a rough ride me and JK visiting him. Should be a treat. Home Colin and hannah visit to see Shakespeare. JK brings round a couple of shirts that are too big for him - cool. Ring ma she is pleased about Mac

No comments: