Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sorry officer

So there we are at childwall fiveways to anyone who doesnt know the
area its the meanest roundabout outside of paris. The worse thing you
can do is stop and give way, most people dive on continental style and
expect you to give way. I hesitated and it seems like never gonna get
out. Get a beep of someone (rightly so) and a stare down from a
motorbike cop.
He follows me and flashes I pull over - he gives me a well deserved
rollicking. I am scared of coppers - I got hit by a copper across the
back of the legs with a nightsick when I was five (deserved it) and
also interacted with them again during the NGA dispute at Eddie Shahs
gaff in Warrington - early 80's.
Anyway in for petrol off to old swan tesco and the weeks shopping.
made a menu plan for this week.
Bit knocked off that the papers have arrived this mornin around my ill
health retirement application. Seems kind of real and I am reeling a
bit. Tescos does nothing to focus the mind. Then off to the Lister
drive pets and fisheries centre (converted victorian swimming baths)
where we acquire shakespeare a 7 week old male lop bunny. Nice fella -
Ally is well chuffed. The sun is shining Ally introduces him to his
new house
He only cost sixteen notes fair enuff.

No comments: