Thursday, June 02, 2005

I shall have to tidy up & make me look like a blogger (again).

I have been busy elsewhere and turning back into a gym monster, now the inspirational Jack (stood on the end next to me), is back. I have agreed to volunteer to get into a blogging thing with the Mens Health Forum. I guess it will help me stay focussed and blog resolutely if nothing else. Also wondered about charting my diet and exercise regime. Maybe too tedious for them. I dropped them an email and the editor rang me from France. Call me a pain old Garston boy but that sort of stuff impresses me. Those who know me well should be aware my nose is bleeding almost continuously with the excitement of next weeks London sojourne.
Still at least there will be plenty of docs at the gig to pronounce me dead when the extravasated plump boy keels over. "By 'ell he was fit when he died, " will be the chorus. I manage to get a few things done admin wise. (ona personal level, ringing insurance people, stuff like that).

No comments: