Saturday, July 30, 2005

Which means I need to brave Jeans car, (she has mine in the North). Missing the girls feel like I have been to a conference the last few days but kipped in a different bed in my own house. The rabbit is fair company but his conversation skills are limited. His listening ability is fair and he never complains.

I chug about in the morning - sad Geek boy Andrew is posting and skypeing from sefton suite at 9am. He needs some batteries so I pop into Sainsburys, see the Garlicks from across the road. Nice couple Sheila and Dave. I pick a few provisions and a taste the difference butty.

Up into see the lad, he is with the doctors so I sit reading the free papers. Ah private care. Spot a review for http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/entertainment/eatingout/tm_objectid=15794999%26method=full%26siteid=5006 Spoon in the http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/

Daily Post which is the local morning paper. Bills itself as a thinking mans echo, and for some reason I can never fathom it always has a welsh flavour.

Anyway Ally and I had a good report there for lunch a few weeks ago see Blogs passim - so on the back of that and this review we are off there tomorrow.. Celebrate Jean and Mickeys Birthday.

Anyway I digress, Andrew surprises me by walking down to see me. He looks 150% better. He has had little sleep and still in discomfort but better. I nag him to walk more. I realise how harsh i have become, I must sound like a right moaner.

I get home Jeans car is a close to the ground driving experience - she is getting a brand new one soon by the way.

Home struggle more with DLA form what the gits do is design it so its hard to get. The actual act of filling it in destroys you then reading it afterwards and seeing how low you have become keeps you there. GITS. I tell the truth and it hurts.

The into battle with wabbit - he needs a clear out and some exercise. the little sod scratches me to hell. Job done though.

Read paper in yard watching him frolic. Get irritated by a piece in Nursing Standard might even write to them. Listen to a good play on the wireless. Girls arrive home - I am pleased to see them. They look like they had a good time.

Tea is chicken salad, and then I am off to see Andrew. He is still suffering but this laparoscopic approach (keyhole) confuses the body I think. It doesnt look like much but my word they mess your guts around the same. We enjoy geek speak and some frank baring of the soul.

Hospital visiting is hard I am never sure if I overstay my welcome I adopt the when you had enough tell me I go philosophy.

I think the sefton suite staff must think I am sad but I only visit people like Andrew or Mac who don’t have visitors nearby.

No comments: