Monday, July 25, 2005

Saturday - usual quiet time

PC and stuff. Andrew wakes up, the lads op is getting near and he is bricking it. Rightly so, I have been there. This guy has made such a difference to the site and the tech support that we owe him more than we could ever repay. People used to think I was a tech guru. This man is bright. My worry is we will lose him soon as he gets life back. I shall nail him down and get as much done as possible before he dissapears on a yacht or up the grand cand canyon or down everest.
Irritated by minor petulant behaviour of people. I pray for tolerance but revenge is my only desire.
How is it... the rant isn't worth it...All and sundry saying I told you so ..or didnt you see that coming dont help either.
More time wasted in diverting rubbish. Grrrrrr.
Anyway enjoy workig with Andrew we get lots done despite frequent red herrings. We make several new things available to members including a new sort of Snitz Forum view of world on the vbulletin platform that we are running. I shall post today and ask for feedback.
Ally scoots off to town. Jean and I watch some cricket. My foot is sore, and we head off to allerton road. Park in Tesco and consider were to lunch we recce crichtons which looks smokey and publike. The availability of mussels is a positive but the smoke and crowd turn us off.
Then we look the at the other place, pod and spoon. Reviews here. We had a poached salmon salad and a crayfish tomato tagliatelle for Jean.
Good lunch. Then off to pet shop for sawdust then over to Tesco for some shopping home and chills ville.

No comments: