Monday, July 18, 2005

Sunday Ally is iller than me

Her tonsils have swollen right up. I tramp down to Tesco for a french breakfast, I acquire croissants, pain au chocolat, babybel and ham. Some lavazza coffee rounds it off. Breakfast in the garden, Jean rings unplanned care direct, who tells us to keep th e line free and a "clinician" will return your call. One does in the form of Martin Whittenburg - late of SLPCT. He directs Jean to the Primary Care Treatment Centre, where antibiotics are prescribed. Home via the pharmacy - garden in the afternoon. Missed Andrew this weekend he's been getting stuff in order - fair enuff. Spoke to mick he sounds well, he'd bumped into Nell who as well as getting an offer has found a place so I am hoping some much needed resolution coming for her. Talk to sarah who always makes me laugh.

No comments: