Sunday, July 03, 2005

Saturday night & Sunday

So we trot up from Allerton Road. Speak to Jude and realise that I had got wires crossed Mac still in and going home tomorrow. So I pop in to see him, he is looking really good. Still these lap (keyhole) surgery boys have it easy I had a bloody big gash. I enjoy ribbing him about it. The staff at the sefton suite are as ever top notch. Home and eat. Chill bed.
Up about 9 and mess on the computer its quiet I chat to Shakespeare. Order a new flat screen for Ally from Amazon a snip at 117. Then its a quick lunch of egg and beans and off to Seton Suite. I run Judith and Mac to the airport - where I am posting this from. I hang around with the famous big boy wheelchair far more comfy than the standard issue. The easy jet flight is late but they are flying flybe to the city. Unbelievably the lady asks for the person meeting passenger richard wankey from Berlin to report to the info desk. Either a wind up or an unfortunate name.
1 pound buys you 10 minutes of access I enjoy 2 squids worth. Must take a walk tonight.

No comments: