Friday, July 15, 2005

Wednesday

Much farting with the settings on my t-mobile 7290. First priority is to get rss and msn working. Reading blogs when mobile is essential. Flummoxed by the fact that customer service is helpful, how scary is that. Sort out a repeat script throiugh the good offices of Ida, drop it into craigs whilst parked in Tesco. Pop into fruit shop on Allerton road a purchase some fruit. Exchange greetings with the big ish lady. Back to the car and I have avoided the tesco trap. Feeling guilty I haven't helped his huge profit margin today I fill up on diesel on the way out. Read Ally's ICT coursework and am dead impressed. Eat in the garden. Online team meet at 8 which I remember and am 2 minutes late for. The chat software does its job though chat with 14 users is challlenging.
------------------
Sent with Instant Email from T-Mobile

No comments: