Friday, July 08, 2005

Thursday 07/07

On Skype to Andrew as breaking news about the london bombs comes in. Horrific stuff - interesting to see how it hits the various e-communities I belong to. One member of gp uk is in BMA house as it happens. Pete I guy I know is 500 yeards away from an event. I worry about peope I do and dont know. Words fail me The death toll increases inevitably. Tom Reynolds who works for the LAS is off but goes in to cover. Talk to another member from the site who has been called in to duty sound woman works at GCHQ. In the afternoon jk and I are off to meet fi and give her her pc. We laff most of the way there apart from the news and the archers. stop at westmorleland services Teebay just about the best services in england. Meet Fi at South something or other. Great time was had time passes so quick she done amazing. Well tanned as well. Back home and its cool.

No comments: