Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday in the am

I wake at 5 breathless and sweating. The breathlessness seems related to posture - how odd. I am hot and cold. The dyspnoea is relieved by getting upright. Cough up clear stuff stained with blood - think as a result of coffing. I have right sided pleuritic pain and still poo. My blister is rubbing and I can't find the plasters. I jump a 173 with ally.
A good talk to andrew takes me mind of things. She alights at allerton road I keep on till greenbank. I sample the delights of their new menu. I opt for a lahmacun pizza (noting carefully its description). A middle eastern pizza with a special thin pizza base served with a choice of fillings ie minced lamb or feta. (Please note that pizza sauce and cheese are not used to make Lahmacun).
It goes down well till the chef tells me it isn't turniing turnout right but it tastes ok. I watch the cricket and feel depressed.

No comments: