Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tuesday

Everythings chugging along well. Useful morning spend some time witjh fi and nell talking about positives. Interesting that I find it easier to be constructuve and objective about someone elses self perception odd then that my own is so out.
Round to mums and we find ourselves eating in asda, she lilkes it and its almost bearable. Healthy choices are limited and small portions of unhealthy seems the way to go.
Do her shopping and a few bits for me. Then its off to the opticians millicans for my visual field test left eye. Turns out it was better than last time but still a prob lem. So I need to to go back tomorrow to pick up a letter from him for frank. Then I need to see frank then get refferred. To the eye hospital. He says not to worry they will do a load of tests which will include a couple of brainscans. Well anxiety boy goes off the deep end. First thought for me is I aint got the energy and resources for this. I know the chances of having something bad are small but its the process of the ups and downs of diagnosis that fills me with fear.

No comments: