Sunday, July 03, 2005

Friday - finish the conference.

Back to the LMI for the third part. Start the morning with an interesting session on pharmaceuticals, current and future. John Wilding is a clever bloke and a bloody nice bloke to boot.The ASO gang have done an excelent job and I make some useful contacts amongst a variety of people. I plan to get the programme and write up a review. Concerned that I wont fit in the time. From a mental health point of view I feel that concentration and mood are better than ever. (But not too good). The downside of bipolar is that whenever I feel OK I feel I am slipping into a high. I finish reading An unquiet mind by the Bipolar psychiatrist Kay Radfield Jamison it has taken best part of a year, but was worth it. I realise part of my reluctance to comply with medication and my unwillingness to accept diagnosis. I dissapear a moment to order her other book Touched with fire, which explores the link between creativity and Bipolar. Also order a 17" LCD for ally as well. Met some real good people on the course. After the lecture its a case study. Concerned at the professionals lack of  understanding of the impact of obesity and these are interested people. I shall write to John Wilding and offer my services for future gigs. Bit of quiche and salad for lunch then home. In the evening JK and I off to see Mac in the Sefton Suite that guy has had me worried but hes on the up now for sure. JK and I make a good double act the git is too skinny and ugly to appear with me though. He doesnt ever wander here so I am safe. Home briefly Jeans hit the town at Blundell Street, I drop Ally at the Unity Theatre to see her mates in a play. Contemplate a swift half at Ye Crack or the Pilgrim but decide agin it. Head for tesco metro and purchase a chicken salad subway. I chill with a beer and njoy chatting to Andrew missed our regular catch ups this week. Enjoy fartin with pocket pc.

No comments: