Wednesday, July 27, 2005

More On Tuesdays Health issues

I feel suicidal - really. I then go through the dilemma of whether to tell Jean.

It isnt the slim chance of being something rally bad, its the hassle of proving it isnt. Its wearing. Things elsewhere are up the pole. I talk to JK andfess up about my fears – truth is talking about suicide helps. He realizes that the next two days will provide me with ample opportunity but I have things to do and don’t want to let Andrew down so I perceive the risk as low. He will engage me in meaningful activity in the day and we can visit Andrew at night.

JK and Jodie arrive, followed by Helen and Andrew, Jean slightly after then we chill in the garden with a beer. Then off to the Madhari for a toothsome curry and 2 pints of cobra tres bien. Andrew seems in fine fettle, better than me the night before my op.

 

No comments: