Monday, July 11, 2005

Sunday comes round again

Get a fair bit done behind the scenes on the forums. Quite enjoy the
immersion in grunt work. We have opted for a low input chicken and pork
salad ffor lunch. Too hot for roast dinner by half.
Mindful I didn?t blog the fact I spoke to mac and jude last night. He is
doing bit too much not eating enough and is knakkered. Its hard at the
start to get the balance right.
Get a really touching private message form one of our irish members,
thanking us for all we do. Prep for dinner well underway and its great
to see some new team members coming onstream. Heaven knows we need the
help. Ruth and ppaul bring shakespeares rabbit run which goes down well.
Lunch goes down well too. Sit in garden for the afternoon v.nice. Colin
and hannah visit late afternoon , we enjoy the sun then the simpsons.
Lets not mention after tea.
Monday am and touched to have an email from a blog watcher. Its
pleasing to know someone still reads this and even more touching that
they care. Just for the record I am not considering ect and no mate I
don?t think you are interfering.
I was up ealy, Ally has a day off apart from an interview. So I post
this from borders. Ordered new blackberry this am from t-mobile. I need
mobile e-mail a service for which they charge 10squid. Buying a mobile
truly is a black art, for sure. (the words of andrew) but I am sure he
is right. lunch in borders I end up with a gluten free chicken and
bacon- ally with my low fat paninni. Wander round the newmersey retail
park aching for green space . Speke road doesn?t do it. My daughter
prefers to be indoors on day like today. France should be treat.

No comments: