Sunday, July 10, 2005

Feeling kinda low

Not a good day, I start with very negative thoughts and work my way down. My sort of obesity is born from a deep self loathing. Add the Bi-polar into the mix and you come up with a potentially explosive product. I try to keep myself busy but my wanders and its usually downwards. I decide to take a walk - I have a couple of purchases required so i hoof it via the scenic route to Allerton Road. I talk to homeless guy 1 by the abbey - I score him a full fat coke in a 2 for 1 deal. Then along past the shops its a fine hot day which helps lift my mood. In to Tesco where I pack my bag with more than is sensible. I yomp back home then collapse in the garden. The rabbitt seems unimpressed with the temperature. Speak to Andrew on the phone and we discuss mobile phones - I need one with data gprs bluetooth and qwerty keyboard. the Blackberry 7290 seems to be the kit I need. I am horrified by the GPRS costs I have incurred over the last few days but given my work style this is going to be essential. It dawns that I have never considered the cost of mobile comms since they were concieved. i am ashamed to say the NHS pay and I never realised the cost. The last abortive project I failed to complete was a look at phone costs. I know them now. Though Andrew describes mobile phone purchase a s a black art - I concur. The evening sees are weekly pilgrimage to ma in laws.

No comments: