Thursday, July 07, 2005

Wednesday - back to the gym

I go to the gym and enjoy the feeling - all the cardio machines are busy so i scoot off to the park for my warm up toe gives pain should have it strapped. Into gym in the build up to the games announcement provokes xenophobia in extremis. I feel a bit off thinking i like all of em, foreigners that is. At the annoucement there is cheering and delight. I would like to go to see them. Lunch and chat to two carers about health exercise dieting and weight. Slate the chef who says he is changing the menu and makes me a healthy salad it was nice.Meet Jane from hope who I havent seen for ages.The Ally to the orthodontist I look out the window. Then off to Asda drink and a poor cake. Home after shopping and make roasted veg and lamb shanks for tea. Off to see Me mam she is looking good. the parking by her is pants - big doo on at the church. It gets windy outside and the temperature drops. Poor Shakespeare is in for a cold night.

No comments: