Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Wednesday - the man comes to fix me plumbing

Or rather JK does. After much grunting from the bathroom, he has, after all, had a BPD/DS. In fact I think he was the firstdone in the UK. he has had top results and it hasnt affected his plumbing (skills) at all. A top job well done. He returns the Clare throne to a vastly improved measure of health and strength. Cant wait to try it under combat conditions. Yup its true bariatric surgery compounds any pre-exsisting bowel obsessions. In fact the free discussion of said stuff encourages it. Jk has fixed the curtain rail an all, top man. And he has started framing the certificates that we have won prior to showing them. Nursing standard arrives and we get some exposure in the news section. Also covered in the Gastrointestinal Journal which was nice.
Off to the gym and a top workout. A member I aint seen for a while fails to recognise me. She says it because I was running, a bit out of context for me I supose. Then a guy appears on the next treadmill. A good jogger, he recognises me from the echo - respect he says, nice guy a milkman.
Off to the caff and its mushroom soup today good for the souls some prawns which I cant finish. I engaged the chef in conversation the other day he now cements our relationship with extra food. Not good I parcel it up and feed it to a cat outside.
Off for a walk in the park to the aviary cafe, a very strange place indeed. Treat meself to a Mr Whippy.

No comments: