Saturday, November 29, 2003

Tuesday mood stays low

Feelin pretty grot cancel the dietitans gig at London next week. Well somethings have to go. Touched by the outpouring of genuine human support on the website. Off to the gym for physical exercise, new program with big Steve my soul source of inspiration since Jack departed for pastures new. To be historically correct it was Steve who first oreintated me to the gym. It is a complete revamp. An amazing workout that turns my intensive cardio regime upside down. Steve says my cardio is ok at the mo. I am fitter CV wise than most geezers my age. That shocks me somewhat. Arrive home very late but feel warm and good. I have noticed marked diurnal variation of mood. I definitely have a pooh nights sleep wake up ruminating about 5am then get better as they day goes on. Go off to house group which tonight is at Mal the kitchen mans house. Cept he informs us there aint none tonight. So get home before Jean and Ally take littlepart in the packing as is usual, my contribution is to keep asking have you packed xx, have we got xxx. as ever she has and we have. Get to kip no pills got to get up early

No comments: