Monday, November 17, 2003

Monday

Speak to Caroline from HR about my health, she is a cool dude and dead supportive. Feel so much better just by taking a bit of control. Go to the gym and have a great workout workin on the theory that endorphins are good for the soul. Nice crew in there and Cath as always is delightful. Lunch at the gym mushroom and asparagus soup with some prawns top gear and 3.60. Head over to Tesco to purchase some spuds an onion gravy gear as the basis for a good meal for the girls tonight. Ally will revolt at the thought of mash so I buy some oven chips - less than 5% fat. Sossies in the fridge bangers and mash good soul food. I'll have lasagne. Feelin jaded and need to work at this gig with frank tomorrow at 11. He will sort me out. The news of Tom Kierans brother law has upset me. Suicide is such a waste, and the fact I once contemplated seriously still sends a shiver.

No comments: