Thursday, November 20, 2003

Wednesday Evening

Mum rings me nan has been transferred to Ward 11 Broadgreen Hospital and Kathleen wants pickin up at 6.30. i will oblige. Prepare a more basic tea for us, chicken lasagne for Jean Cheeseburger for Ally and finest beef lasagne for me. Top stuff. Off to get mum and Ally joins me. Then a nip to Tesco for essentials score some pork steaks for the girls tea. Jean shoots to house group, I watch some dreadful gender swap thing called reversals. Sleep is poor with some very disturbing dreams which make me feel I am slipping. They keep me awake for about half an hour but that time of the morning aint good. Mebbe more active steps required to manage low mood. Still unable to concentrate for more than five consecutive minutes. And old frienfd the light box is broken out. To be onest I would try anything to keep this stuff at bay.

No comments: