Monday, November 17, 2003

I never felt more like singin the blues............

Feels a biy fuzzy here at the moment, a good day on reflection but there feels like an awful lot I have to do, like email people at work with details of stuff left undone, and feels like so hard to do it. I have listened to upliftin music - Relayer possibly me fave album of the mo. Been to the gym and worked hard, with a tangible set of shape changes going on. Noticed the appearance of a clearly delineated muscle in my right bicep. Not very remarkable you may think but for a boy who had sand kicked in his face and dreamt of a Bullworker its a funny feeling. Something about PE at school gave me an allergic reaction, I think it was the rapidly changing bodies, the smells, the hint of suggestions about the teachers sexuality. The fact the PE teachers were bullies didnt help with SO eddie joe and JP and tom lacey watch out, tom lacey was a music teacher who just enjoyed the ridicule aspect. Anyway Ken Clare 1 gyms 0 for the first time in this boys life.
Lots of reflection and a bit of soul searching today, feel a chemically assisted (POM) slumber will assist greatly.

No comments: